16 DAYS UGANDA SAFARI WITH RAFTING
DAY 01: Pick up from Airport and transfer to Hotel/Guest house.
DAY 02: Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, and transfer to Murchison Falls NP.
DAY 03: Morning game drive and evening boat cruise.
DAY 04: To top of falls and transfer to Kibale Forest NP.
DAY 05: Chimpanzee trekking and evening nature walk through Bigodi
DAY 06: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP.
DAY 07: Morning game drive and evening boat cruise.
DAY 08: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable NP
DAY 09: Gorilla trekking and evening community walk.
DAY 10: Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi, evening boat cruise.
DAY 11: Transfer to Lake Mburo NP, evening boat cruise
DAY 12: Early morning game drive and transfer to Kampala.
DAY 13: Kampala tour, shopping at Craft village, transfer to Jinja.
DAY 14: Full day grade 5 rafting
DAY 15: Visit source of River Nile, relax in the evening.
DAY 16: Transfer to Entebbe.
Tariffs In USD Per Person
Note: Accommodation is based on a standard double/twin or single or hostel for budget
|GROUP SIZE||1 Pax||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
Included in the cost is:
- Ground transport in a 4WD safaris van with pop up roof
- All park fees
- Chimpanzee tracking experience fee
- 3 Launch cruise experience fee
- 3 Game drive experience fee
- Nature walk fee
- Kampala city tour
- Birding experience
- Rhino Tracking experience
- Stop over at the equator
- Top of the falls walk
- Services of a driver/guide
- Accommodation as indicated in the itenary
- Meals as stipulated in the itenary
- Drinking water
Not included in the cost is:
- International air fares
- Visas to Uganda
- Accommodation at Entebbe/Kampala
- Tips and gratitude to drivers/guides, hotel staff etc.
- Expenses of personal nature e.g. hard drinks, laundry, and telephone bills etc.