18 DAYS BIRDING UGANDA
DAY 01: Arrival at Entebbe International Airport, over night at Entebbe.
DAY 02: Transfer to Budongo, birding in Budongo.
DAY 03: Walk to Murchison falls NP.
DAY 04: Boat cruise along the Victoria Nile delta, trip to the top of falls.
DAY 05: Game drive to the Northern bank of the Nile, then transfer to Hoima.
DAY 06: Transfer to Fort portal.
DAY 07: To Semuliki game reserve and then transfer to Kibale Forest NP.
DAY 08: Birding at Kibale forest and transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP.
DAY 09: Birding at Kazinga Channel and transfer to Ishasha.
DAY 10: Birding in Ishasha and then transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
DAY 11: Bamboo trail + birding.
DAY 12: Ruhija, water fall trail.
DAY 13: Lake Bunyonyi, and then transfer to Echuya forest reserve.
DAY 14: Lake Mburo NP.
DAY 15: Transfer to Budongo, birding in Budongo.
DAY 16: Transfer to Kampala.
DAY 17: Transfer to Mabira Forest, Birding at Mabira
DAY 18: Transfer back to Airport.
Tariffs In USD Per Person
Note: Accommodation is based on a standard double/twin or single or hostel for budget
|GROUP SIZE||1 Pax||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
Included in the cost is:
- Ground transport in a 4WD safaris van with pop up roof
- All park fees
- Birding experience fee
- Launch cruise experience fee
- Game drive experience fee
- Nature walk fee
- Kampala city tour
- Birding experience
- Stop over at the equator
- Top of the falls walk
- Services of an experienced driver/guide
- Accommodation as indicated in the itenary
- Meals as stipulated in the itenary
- Drinking water
Not included in the cost is:
- International air fares
- Visas to Uganda
- Accommodation at Entebbe/Kampala
- Tips and gratitude to drivers/guides, hotel staff etc.
- Expenses of personal nature e.g. hard drinks, laundry, and telephone bills etc.