During this safari, you will visit Murchison Falls & Kidepo Valley National Park and participate in activities like; game drives, boat cruise, Karamjong community visit, top of the falls walk among others. Murchison Falls National Park lies at the northern end of the Rift Valley & it is named after the dramatic Murchison falls where the river explodes violently through a narrow 7 m gap to fall a distance of 47m. Kidepo Valley National Park is located in the far North East of Uganda. You will overnight in the best budget accommodation these National Parks in Uganda has to offer.
- Have a chance to walk to Top of Murchison Falls
- Participate in 1 afternoon & 1 morning game drives at Murchison Falls National Park where you will be able to view a variety of wildlife species
- Go for boat safari upstream on Delta River/Victoria Nile to the falls where you will pass by breathtaking scenery, as well as many crocodiles, hundreds of hippos, buffaloes, water birds, monkeys & other animals that come down to the Nile.
- Participate in 1 afternoon & 1 morning game drives at Kidepo Valley National Park
- Visit the Karamojong/IK Community and participate in their cultural dances
- Track White Rhinos at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for 3 hours (optional at additional fee of $55 per person)
- Enjoy the Nature of Uganda with the best budget accommodation in these National Parks in Uganda