During this 7-days conservation trip you will visit local communities and participate in unique conservation and tree planting activities. Join researchers for Chimpanzee tracking and conservation experience in Kibale national park. You will get close with wild African big cats; you will join researchers on a Lion Tracking project in Queen Elizabeth National Park! This is not just an activity created for visitors, it is scientific research that is recorded and gives the researchers a better understanding of the habits of the lions found in Queen Elizabeth Park. This is the ultimate Uganda conservation and safari experience. National Parks and protected areas you will visit include; Kibale National Park, Semuliki National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. En-route, community initiatives included: Batwa pygmies’ communities, Bigodi community. Activities will include lion tracking, chimpanzee tracking and conservation experience, game drives in the world’s most beautiful national park, boat safaris, visiting traditional kingdoms, Sempaya Hot Springs, photographing tree-climbing lions, Mountain gorilla tracking among others.
- Tree planting (Afforestation, Re-afforestation) with the communities of Kibale other community conservation groups, tree nurseries preparation and conservation education awareness/education.
- Chimpanzees tracking and conservation experience.
- Gorilla tracking and conservation experience.
- Game drive and boat cruise at Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Sempaya hot springs and conservation experience.
- Joining researchers on a Lion Tracking project.
- Among others.
Upon arrival, you will be met by your guide from Ecovic Tours and Travel Uganda, who will transfer you to your Hotel/Guest House/Lodge a stone throw away from Entebbe international airport for relaxation, dinner and your overnight stay.